I would like to configure and customize the plugin WP JobSearch. I need the following things:
Job offers and process to publish them similar to:
[login to view URL]
Design respecting my website template.
To have a more clear design we can remove the sidebar in these job pages.
Homepage doesnt have to be modified, I will put the links to the new job pages where I consider.
At this moment I only want the registration option to be available for companies to post job offers and not for candidates.
The process to apply to the offers has to be through the contact details of the company, like email or this own website and not trough my website.
The main pages I need are:
- Job Offers: I would like to include in this website a link to PUBLISH OFFER.
- Publish offer and login/sign up*
- Control panel for the companies to handle their job offers and paid plans
*Login/sign up I put together because they are related
When the user clic to publish an offer, I would like the process were like the following one:
- [login to view URL]
The packages I am going to include are 3:
- 1 free offer. 30 days.
- Offer in the homepage (I will put by myself) – 49€
- Multiple offers – 10 job offer – 99€