The site project at [url removed, login to view] is incomplete.
I need a fast and objective coder that can finish the following tasks:
- Clean unnecessary code and unused files
- Fix UI's appearances (desktop and mobile) and test current implementations
- Text header link should go back to method page (only working on pollworker)
- on admin/feedback column: add date & time on mouse rollover over grayed username
- on response page: add yard sign dropbox (Blank, requested, placed, removed)
- on method page add: by rating
- Implement Search/Modify record on Callers and Walkers user menu (Just to edit a record feedback)
- on admin-more info: add missing info (i.e: rating, yard sign, etc)
- Implement Vote by Mail pool (Need Application, Application Received, Application Sent, Ballot Sent, Ballot Received) (Almost the same as "known by" UI)
- on reports: Add missing report links and fix correct values (like the caller and walker count)
- Implement geolocation from [url removed, login to view]
- On walker geolocation, get nearest voter
- fix maps link not working on admin
- fix map link not working on pollworker
- Complete statistics, supervisor, user live location, User log forensics (date, time, location, device MAC, records added, deleted, modified etc), Add/Edit/Delete DB connection settings, Show users activity, Show Map with live-geolocation of Users, Create Routes for Walkers (Visits), Display records automatically of a route, Display records automatically of voters with statuses "Need Visit".
- Provide Android & IOS web wrapper app.
- Convert project to Bootstrap studio project if possible
Please note there may be a few small things I forgot to mention on this list but they will not be major issues (if any)
ONLY ETHICAL CODERS PLEASE APPLY AFTER READING FULL SPECS. ANY AUTO BIDDERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
19 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $161 på dette job