I've recently had a web site developed which can be viewed here:
[url removed, login to view];cmd=reset
Unfortunately the coder who originally programmed it has been unable to complete the job. There are a few outstanding bugs that I would like to be fixed:
1) The option to 'highlight' rows. When the highlight button is clicked (right hand column of each row), the row is highlighted, but when the columns are sorted (using the arrows at the top of each column) the highlight isn't retained.
The correct behaviour is for the row to remain highlighted unless the highlight button is clicked to remove it.
2) There is an option within the admin area to display different numbers of columns, depending on the users browser/screen resolution. Currently this feature doesn't work correctly.
3) When the 'reset' button is pressed, the number of columns displayed should stay the same as the original settins, determined by the users screen resolution.
4) The 'filter' button at the bottom-right of the table doesn't work when pressed.
5) There is a feature 'filter' the results using a text field. This feature works correctly, however, in the admin area there is a problem with the server not having enough memory to upload multiple text strings. I need to be able to upload several thousand in one go. It is acceptable to do this in chunks, rather than one whole block. Currently the admin area is set to receive chunks of data, but it doesn't work correctly.
6) At the top of some columns are green and red arrows. These are for sorting the table, mcuh like on a spreadsheet. I would like to be able to specify the sort order. I.e. the green arrow will always be the 'best' option, which isn't necessarily the largest number.
7) XML/CSV import and export. I have XML files that I would like to be able to import into the database to keep it updated. There is currently an export feature, but it doesn't work quite right.
Before awarding the job to anyone, I would like to follow up references from previous customers.
It is also essential that the successful coder is willing to be contacted by telephone throughout the duration of the job. I am based in England. (Timezone GMT+1).