Build performance oriented standard code that runs on all major browsers (Chrome, FF, Safari and Edge).
• Should be able to write as well as integrate APIs for cross platform interaction.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
• Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes.
• Maintain code and test it before submitting it to QA, to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Understand Task requirements, Ask questions at the right time and provide effort estimate of assigned tasks.
• Effectively assign and monitor task progress to a team.
• Understand Project/ Module requirements and create flow diagrams, Design DB Schema and ask questions at the right time.
• Help team members speed up tasks and troubleshoot issues.