- The job requires PHP experience as well as expertise with CodeIgniter. This Developer is expected to have strong technical skills, to work closely with the other team members in the development and managing key projects.
- Ability to work on a small team with minimal supervision, Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Participate in the entire development lifecycle, from planning through implementation, documentation, testing, and deployment, all the way to monitoring.
- Produce high quality, maintainable code with great test coverage
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Help with designing and architecting the product
- Design and develop web application modules or APIs
19 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹313/time for dette job
Hi Team, Good to hear the requirement. We have development team who are well versed with Codeligniter. We have developed multiple ERP system using this same technology Please visit [login to view URL] contact us
Hello, I hope you are doing well. Just checked your requirements carefully. I am ready to start your Project. It will be great if you message me via chat box so we can discuss. Thank you!!