A property management company, herewith be called COMPANY, is looking for a bespoke system that will allow them to manage short-term properties, herewith be called PROPERTIES, belonging to their clients, herewith be called CLIENTS. The clients will be invoiced an ongoing monthly management fee plus any other auxiliary services such as cleaning and repairs to the property. The company will also manage service providers, herewith be called SERVICE PROVIDERS, such as cleaners, electricians, plumbers, etc… and the company can raise service requests for each individual property if required. The company will also list the properties for booking, with the option to block out dates as some properties will be listed on external booking sites such as Airbnb.
The proposed system will consist of the following user types: -
1. CLIENTS - This will be the property owners that are being managed by the company. It will allow them to manage details of their properties within the system.
2. PROVIDERS - This will be the service providers that will be providing their services to the properties. It will allow them to list their services, prices and track jobs assigned to them.
3. CUSTOMERS – This will be customers that book the properties from the booking website. It will allow them to view and manage their bookings within the system.
4. ADMINS - This will be users of the company. There should be several user roles with specific permissions that are defined within the system setup. This user type will be able to manage everything depending on their permission
The proposed system will have the following features: -
1. Search for available properties within a specific area.
2. Supports multilingual.
3. Support social logins such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram.
4. Support payment gateways such as Stripe and PayPal.
5. Responsive design for all devices, from desktops, tablets to smartphones.
The proposed system will use the following frameworks and libraries: -
1. CodeIgniter Framework with HMVC and EUM Auth library support
2. PHP 7
Please start your proposal or introductory text with G'Day. Anyone that cannot even follow this simple instruction will not be considered for the project. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND NOT NEGOTIABLE.
I am not looking for the cheapest bid so please do not bid unsustainable price like $200 and expect me to contact you. We are a web and development company and we know what is the price range of the project depending on your country. So please do not quote me Australian rate when you are based in India. This project is for one of our clients but we are currently busy with other projects and are not able to provide any resources for this project which is why we are outsourcing the development job. All bidding price will be in AUD. Thank you for your time and good luck to everyone.
As part of the project, we will be providing the following libraries that need to be used for this project.
- Constellation Admin Skin
A complete and powerful admin skin or template that can be used for the project's backend, for both desktop and mobile users. It provides a wide range of styles and is build on HTML5 and CSS3. It is powered by jQuery for maximum user experience.
- EUM : Everything on User Management
EUM is a PHP application built up around the CodeIgniter framework, allowing the registration and administration of users. It provides secure login, authentication, authorization and complete user management. It also supports social login such as Facebook, Google and Twitter
95 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1778 på dette job
I have good experience for CodeIgniter based website development. I can implement property management website along your requirement. Let's discuss more in PM. Thanks.