Code/Link System: replace and improve the bulk link generating process
1. Create Code/Link Generator Process
(in store's admin area for bulk quantity purchases)
2. Build End User Usage Tracking
(in store's admin area and available as download by organization)
The website, "[url removed, login to view]" sells only one product to the public,
both retail and to organizations in bulk (larger quantities).
This product is called "ePREP." It is an online relationship education tool that customers must log in to view.
They have access for 6 months from time of first login.
The current process for creating bulk code/links:
1. We create links for the bulk purchaser through the store's public checkout process
2. PREP emails links to bulk purchaser
3. Bulk purchaser emails 2 links to each couple.
4. PREP tracks the first login and records registration date
Whether purchased retail or at a bulk rate, the End User receives a generated link.
The product can be found and viewed here:
[url removed, login to view]
Please re-familiarize yourself with the current process. Register and log in.
We currently want to replace and improve the bulk link generating process.
I need you to create a code/link generator in the store's admin dashboard.
NEW PROCESS to create.
1. PREP creates links for bulk purchaser through a new link/code generator independent of the checkout process (
Store's Admin Dashboard
-Create Unique Code/Link Generator
-create the interface form for the admin to create any number of links
-name of organization,
-person in charge,
-# of links needed
-append code to full url to create a link to the product,
Example: [url removed, login to view]
*Each individual must register, login, use product and click complete
*PREP records registration date, date of each login, date of completion
2) Show and Track Codes/Links - Admin Dashboard
-Show newly generated links in a grid displaying:
-organization || appended code || date of registration || registered first name || registered last name || registered email || number of logins || date of completion
-Ability to search/sort by the following:
-organization || appended code || registered last name || registered email ||
3) Need the ability to give each organization the ability to download a .csv file of ALL code/link records of an organization.
11 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $560 på dette job
I have worked on e-commerce products and would be greatly helpful when I will do this work Relevant Skills and Experience PHP, MYSQL, phpmyAdmin Proposed Milestones $555 USD - All of it