Backend CMS for iOS mobile application. MVP is already built, just need an enhancement. I will share the github repo and digitalocean (ubuntu server) access for deployment.
Note: Live Photos are video files in MOV format that need to be re-written into Live Photo format in the CMS. Please show video streaming experience or work with video files
1) Code refactoring/examination
2) Update/Add RESTful API calls options to get more lists: category, colors, groups, previews, thumbnails, livephotos with correct metadata. (GET lists from server calls)
3) Add converter for MOV. files into Live Photograph format (consists of JPEG and MOV pieces) ([login to view URL]) - converter shall convert the video in mov file to Live Photograph when new file is uploaded to server through CMS. CMS should add Live Photo metadata to the files and create small previews
4) Add feature for converter to select the timing for the JPEG image selection (1st second of the video in mo format or the last second of the video in mov format)
5) Add/Test better compression and preprocessing in the CMS for the Live Photos
6) Add Resizing feature to create additional multiple images in JPEG format and reflect those in CMS table and also add those to be called via API - small thumbnails (2 types). Feature shall work when new video file in mov format is added
7) Add SSL to server (it is currently not secure)
If you have experience with video formats/conversion and metadata rewriting and video files compression and preprocessing, please apply.
If not, don't apply.
20 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $526 på dette job
Hello.! I can build a CMS Backend API improvement. I'm a specialist in CMS backend API. I have lots of work on CMS. Please share the details over chat. thank you Saif
I am developing mobile Applications(iOS) & I am working with my small team and having 5+ Years of experience, I will always make sure that the client side should be very clear regarding the requirements
I am developing mobile Applications(iOS) & I am working with my small team and having 7+ Years of experience, I will always make sure that the client side should be very clear regarding the requirements