Computer repair management system, icloud based service provider:
Most of the project will be based modules and templates , the project will have menu where these modules will appear as follow :
1. Login Page / front page – to have user name and password logging page , including login with their Google or facebook account
2. Customers – to have fields to enter customers information such name , full address , email , Phone etc.
3. Tickets – most important so to be able us the entered data for invoicing, marketing , and reports ,
It will have almost 15 – 17 fields to enter or choose from to book a computer or hardware (fields like brand , serial number , model etc.), and must have signature capture where people can sign by mouse or using tablets or touch screen devise . be able to assign the service they would like from drop down menu or ticking a box .
It will have submenu to sort tickets as 1. all tickets , 2. open tickets , 3. closed tickets, and Buttons as search option, order parts , create quotation and email it .
Search option defined by email , name , ticket ID or post code
To be able to take a picture of the hardware and convert it to low resolutions jpg.
To be able to edit , update , print tickets .
To send email upon booking the hardware to clients with his or her booking information .
To have option to tick to be able to send email update of the status of the repair
To be able to enter the repair expected time and with colour Green if still with the repair time and red if passes the time . (open for suggestions)
To have also
4. Quotation / Invoices - to create fields (Template quotation to be created in the admin page ) for the quotation where can be with a click of button converted to invoice (Template invoice to be created in the admin page)
5. Parts / services
6. Marketing - will be done on second phase , not to include in the cost
7. Reports : will be done on second phase , not to include in the cost
8. Admin :
Admin: to have the following admin settings and modules
8.1 Store Settings
8.1.1 General setting - setting for the store (Business name , Contact Information , tax %, Time zone , language , Tax No (VAT) , Logo (image to upload )
8.1.2 Manage Store – to be able to activate / deactivate / delete with action buttons .
8.2 Employees (users) -
8.2.1. manage Employees (add , edit , delete and add role ) , and to have the employees as a list .
8.2.2 Roles Permission - to be able to assign the level of security from Access , edit and delete information .
8.3. Teplates : it will have the invoice , quotation , tickets , customer templates , template must be flexible , mean you can add fields , picture . logo . and to have parts and service (part number , model number , price ) templates .
1. Tax , to have options to add standard tax and exempt tax
2. Email and Notifications - to have the following setting to enable or disable by ticking box and then SAVE the settings .
Email receipt to customer when a new repair ticket is created
Email Invoice to customer when a repair or the service is completed
Email assignee when a new repair is assigned
Email store-admin when the ticket over due or completed.
Notify customer when special/ out of stock part is received
Send SMS to customer when a new repair ticket is created
Send SMS to customer when a repair is completed
project must be clean and nice buttons , some designs layout will be suggested .
29 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £975 på dette job
we are ready to build respective management system. we will cover all the features and functions [login to view URL] free to contact us for detailed discussion.