Previous developer is not responding and didn't complete this job, half done project and i want you to complete this project ASAP.
I have a custom made website designed in PHP and I need you to do the following for me:
1. Integrate 2Checkout Payment Gateway (API) into the website.
2. Sending email option to the customer when a order is placed through admin panel.
3. Make order declined button color different for specific type of declined message.
4. Contact us page modification.
1. 2Checkout Integration : I have 2 checkout account and they provided me API key. The website will process payment through 2 Checkout gateway. Also, this new API integration should be customizable through the admin panel like other gateways already there.
2. Sending customer email: in the website admin panel, i can see order details. I need you to add option sending email to that ordered email address. There will be 4 predefined templates and when i click on each template, texts will be populated in the box. I will edit that text and be able to send email. Email templates will be like freelancer.com email template with logo and buttons. Email editing option will have CKeditor or similar to visually edit texts.
3. Order Declined Texts : When someone place order and get Declined, there are few reason for that. Like visitor don't have enough funds or card number is invalid or other and they get Declined message. This order is visible in the admin panel as Declined order. There is an another declined type "IP GEO Location mismatch" and i want you to make this specific IP GEO mismatch Declined order type Declined message in another color.
4. Contact page : This page is already there but it needs few customization like adding new fields and integrating good looking templates.
Also, there are few small fixes i need you to do for me in this project. I need this job done ASAP, so if you are unable to start working on this right away, pls don't bid.
If you do good job, i can assure you that lots of other work will be given to you as on going relationship... i need a developer for continuous support.