First of all: Please completely read this project description. I want you to fully understand what I need, I do not want to discuss the basics of the following description again in chat. Posting default application texts as well as a long lists of projects you have fulfilled will be excluded from this job offer.
- One server
- Several websites with PayPal integration
- Each website runs on a different database
- Each website is based on the same code structure (almost a an identical copy of the websites)
What that must be developed in this project?
- Centralized storing of all NEW made payment transactions in one DB (to be able to create an unique invoice number later on) => Integrate this process in one or two existing websites for testing purposes so that once a buyer is purchasing something, it will be also stored in the new centralized DB.
- Storing all received personal information of the payer from paypal IPN in the new central database (e.g. in a customer and an transaction table)
- Having an extra table of countries and VAT value (e.g. 20% for Austria)
- Building a simple webinterface (login preferred) with an overview grid/list of all payments (Date, Website, Amount, item purchased) => Bootstrap!
- Button after each transaction to generate the invoice by button click (I do have a invoice design that should be copied for the invoice generation process) and save it as a PDF file in another folder on the server
- Previewing the invoice (maybe by just simply downloading it or you find a nice way to render a preview which can be zoomed in)
- Sending an E-Mail with a predefined text and dynamic contents - including the generated invoice to the buyers e-Mail address (SMTP use!).
- If not all data (like street, city) is available - leave it empty and show a fallback text at the receivers address on the invoice (I can show you an example, too)
- Showing final status if invoice was generated, email sent etc. (with red X and green checkmark) to know what still needs to be processed.
Important task for the invoice generation: Its very relevant where the customer comes from! Depending on the country code that PayPal delievers, the invoice amount must be calculated with the VAT amount of the country of the buyer.
e.g. total price is 100 - buyer comes from Germany and VAT is 19% - then the invoice price must be splitted in a netto amount ( => 84,03) and the tax amount => 15,96 and of course showing the total amount of 100.
Additionally there are countries that are not relevant for the tax (those could be managed as tax = 0). For these invoices I only need a total price.
I will provide you a complete list of country, country code and the tax value that should be used for calculation.
I would also provide some examples for you to give a better understanding for this taxation within the invoice.
Optional: Add a button to generate all open invoices and send them one by one to each buyer.
If you have any further questions, please put them in your proposal, so we can talk straight forward.
Thank you very much for your time! I am happy to choose the most promising of you.
36 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €735 på dette job
Hi there, I have read the details I am experienced with Bootstrap, MySQL, PayPal API, PDF, PHP. I can help you with this job, Please come to chat so we can discuss this job.