Make sure you read description carefully and give an accurate bid!
Car service website description
I need a website that I’m gonna use for finding optimum car service centre.
1. Step one, customer registers on my website and inputs his car/bike details (model, year, manufacturer, brief description of the car issue, etc.)
2. After inputing all details, an account for customer will be created on the website
3. Then customer will book a “Check up” on his/her car, one of two options, either computer diagnostic or full check up (second option recommended in case if car has been to an accident).
4. Customer will book the ‘check up’ and pay for it on the website and select a time that he wants service man to conduct a ‘check up’.
5. From the admin panel, we should be able to update the time availability for the check up (on average that will take about an hour, so customer should instantly be presented with available times.
6. After all these info has been inputed on the website, admin should receive request and an email, with all customer details.
7. Later mechanic will analyse customer’s car with device and then input all these details via admin panel.
8. Once details have been inputed, customer should receive an email about his car faults list been updated, and customer then can login into his account on the website and view the entire list of the faults
9. Once the system has been updated with the list of faults on customer’s car, this information (i.e. car model, year and list of faults) will be sent to about 50 car service centres
10. Car service centres will need to have their own admin panel on the website, where the will see new customers (they will have all the details, except customer’s address, phone number and name).
11. Car service centre should receive an email once new customer’s car faults has been uploaded in the system and be able to login into the admin panel (car service panel) and input their following details: 1. How much will it cost to fix the car 2. Will their be warranty on the job done and how long will that apply for 3. How long will it take to fix the car 4. On which date they can start working on the car
12. After car service has inputed all the details, customer should see the list of all centres that have bided and be able to rate them by: price, time, warranty on work, previous customers rating.
13. Once customer chose which service centre he/she likes, then will click on proceed and be presented with an option of “Car Pick up” (i.e. our driver will pick up his car from his house, then take it to service centre and then collect it from service centre when everything is done and bring it back to his house (for this will be additional payment).
14. Then customer should be presented with an option of selecting of when he would like his car to be picked up and when he would like for the service to start.
15. Service centre should receive an email about when car will be delivered to them
16. After all this is done customer will pay the summary of service charge and the pick up and drop off fee.
17. After the service has been completed, car service will need mention in admin panel ‘completed’. and Main admin panel should receive an email that “Car Service Completed, car can be picked up”
18. After that our driver will pick up the car and deliver it to the customer’s house
19. After delivery we will select on main admin panel “Completed delivery and Service”
20. Then customer will get a chance to rate car service and prick/drop service.