These are the 4 items we want built into a web accessible interface that all of our staff would have access to inside and outside of the corporate network. Every staff member would only see their information and no one else’s. Can the login process for our users link into our active directory?
We would want a few individuals (Supervisors and Managers) to have separate full access to these 3 separate programs. And they would need to see current and historical data going forward of all staff in these programs.
As mentioned Staff would be able to access this inside and outside the network. We can get a SSL certificate for this if needed.
Can you build this in WordPress? I would like to run it off of our local server using IIS and either the data server MYSQL or Microsoft SQL if possible. If not possible what would you suggest.
A. Safety Reward Point Program (currently we use a excel sheet to manage)
B. Boot Allowance Program (currently we use a excel sheet to manage)
C. Health and Wellness Program (we may call it just ‘Wellness’) (currently use a excel sheet to manage)
D. General repository for documents and events for all staff to access.
E. We may want to expand and add more our staff to access in the future
More Detail on the above:
A. Safety Reward Point Program (More detail will be coming on this program as it gets finalized but below is the basic concept of it)
- The points are accrued monthly and payed out annually
- Additional points may be rewarded for exceptional safety efforts
- Points cannot be carried over. It is paid out at the end of the year and starts at zero.
- I believe it 10 point per month. One point equals $1, so $10 a month. Totaling potentially $120 at the end of year if no points have been deducted.
B. Boot Allowance
- $150 per year for boots.
- $150 can only be carried over to the next year if not used, totaling $300. Only two years can be accumulated then it goes back to $150 a year.
- County supplied Boot Allowance form must be filled out and submitted through the program to managers along with receipt of purchase.
C. Health and Wellness (we may call it just ‘Wellness’)
- Kind of similar concept as boot allowance but;
$300 per year
$300 can only be carried over to the next year if not used, totaling $600. Only two years can be accumulated then it goes back to $300.
County supplied form must be filled out and submitted through the program to managers along with receipt of purchase.
D. Repository for documents and events for all staff to access