This project is to build a plugin with two Gutenberg blocks, both using React-Slick to display a carousel.
Block one is a slideshow to show content added within the editor:
- Button Text
User should be able to add multiple slides with all of that content.
I have an interface I am currently using for another type of block that has the button editing functionality I would like to see.
I can provide the current version of my plugin to be edited.
Block One should have an Inspector panel with the following settings, changing the slideshow:
- Fade vs slide ( setting fade: true or fade: false in Slick)
- Arrows (true false setting arrows: true or arrows: false in Slick)
- Auto Play (true false setting autoplay: true or autoplay: false in Slick)
- Speed (setting autoplaySpeed: X in Slick)
- Slides per page (1 to 4, setting slidesToShow: X in Slick)
- Slides per page Medium (setting responsive: [
- Slides per page Small (setting responsive: [
Block two is very similar, but instead of uploading content it needs to pull in a custom post type query (uw_programs) and display : thumbnail, title, excerpt and link to the permalink.
This can be completed using ServerSideRender if needed.
This is code that I need to be able to maintain. It should be created using [login to view URL] and be delivered as a full CGB plugin that can be edited. (src and dist files)
React-Slick : https://react-slick.neostack.com