Physiality is a web application (website and mobile app) that offers health professionals (physiotherapists, chiropractors, massage therapists) on demand to treat patients when and where they need it. It is a multi-user marketplace where health professionals can list their services, and patients can book online. It is convenient, cashless, and safe. Admin gets a commission from every booking.
2. Main Feature List
• Fully functional all-in-one booking website and mobile app.
• Marketplace that allows health professionals to list their services (physiotherapy, massage therapy, chiropractic to start with)
• Patients book health professionals to treat them when and where they need it.
• Allows patients to quickly browse, choose type of therapy, book and pay online.
2.1 For Admin
• Admin has full control of patients and health practitioners (edit, suspend, remove).
• Admin sets service fees.
• Admin can verify and approve health professionals based on their credentials, and gov’t ID.
• Admin can display popular therapists in different cities on the home page.
2.2 For Patients
• Simple search with time option based on postal code or city, date, time and type of therapy needed.
• Patients can use current location for search.
• Provides location map to identify health professionals.
• Patients can rate and review health professionals after service.
• Users can check the availability of any therapist.
• Patients create account and have access to dashboard, to review bookings, set payment options, review transaction history.
• Facility to communicate with the health professional through messages (Address, phone number, and email, must not be shown until after booking!)
• Detailed description of the booking item with suggestion on nearby location
• Notification mails will be sent to patients and therapists when booking is done.
• Social login with facebook, google+, for easy sign up.
• Allows users to search top therapists.
• Invite friends through Google and Facebook.
2.3 For Health Professionals
• Therapists have full control of the services offered (fees, schedule, service area)
• Google calendar synchronization with therapist’s daily booking calendar.
• Provides location map to identify patient’s location and provide directions
• Therapists can be contacted by patients for getting more details on services (email, phone number, and address must not be shown until after booking!).
• Issue Final Receipt after session with signature.
• Notifications will be sent to the therapists whenever a booking is made
• Therapists can block any specific hours or dates.
• Therapists submit their id proof and documents to get verified by admin.