The concept is for the site is simple, so it shouldn't be an issue for you, the expert to accomplish.
I plan to rent various ice time slots around the city, and have users sign up for a spot in the game.
I post the game/event. They sign up, pay, get an email receipt/"ticket" and show up to play hockey.
Here's a small outline of some details I'd need covered as a preliminary thing. I suppose I'm just looking for the coding of this, as the screenshot shows how I'd like the design. I'm open to any suggestions better layouts. :)
Looking to get a web and a mobile app done for this. PHP/MySQL for example and an Android app. Unless there's another language you would prefer and can accomplish this the same way.
As this is completely a fresh startup, I have an implication to choose someone who is willing to work with a budget and have more time to complete it, than a 24 hour turnaround. No rush.
Here's the rundown:
1. User goes to website, prompted to login to view available games.
2. If not registered, has login switch to quick registration form.
- Account Type (Skater/Goalie)
3. Once logged in users browse avaialble games. See screenshot "[login to view URL]"
4. To join/register for a game, user clicks join and is then taken to payment page.
- Pay by CC, Paypal, Site Wallet.
5. Email confirmation is sent to customer with receipt and "TICKET" to the game.
6. User brings "Ticket" and I have a list of "ticket numbers" to compare and allow them on the ice.
END USERS SHOULD ALSO BE ABLE TO:
- Edit Profile:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Change Password
- Request to Change Account Type
- Self Eval Skill Level (1-10)
- View Transaction History
- View Upcoming games they've registered up for
- Have the ability to cancel games they're registered for (Only gives site wallet credit back)
See screenshot ([login to view URL]) I made this in PS... but I can't code it to css/html5 so I need that done or something similar.
- Arena Name | Arena Pad
- Address with Google Maps link
- Spot showing how many available registrations available in the game per account type:
- 20 Skater spots available per game (only users with skater account type can register for this)
- 2 Goalie spots available per game (only users with goalie account type can register for this)
**This price should be changeable by admin when listing the games**
I'll need an admin section behind all of this obviously for adding/deleting games, viewing who's signed up for what games, disabling/banning users,