I would like to build a web application to help track children's pocket money.
As I manage a few web applications that use the Laravel framework, I would like this app to be built using this framework.
The app would have the following features
login for administrator:
* to create 'families' which are groups of parents and children accounts
* to create and delete accounts in families.
login for parents:
* to manage accounts of their children (ie create children accounts or reset passwords)
* to setup regular payments to the child accounts (ie add $10 every two weeks)
* to manual add funds (for chores done)
* to add spending as it occurs
login for children:
* to see their balance available, and a transaction log to see where they spent their pocket money
* to add spending.
The web app will need to work on a mobile phone browser.
It does not need any graphics at this time, a simple HTML/CSS interface will suffice.
A basic knowledge of accounting practices and how to record transactions would be useful. The application will need to be built to manage money in dollars and cents.
Demonstrated experience in Laravel and its best practices are essential.
In the future, I am intending to make the app available for parents with a nice graphic design and add a subscriber system so new families can sign themselves up for a minimal cost. This is not part of this freelance project but will be offered separately when testing and functionality development is completed.
42 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $238 på dette job
Hi Client! I read your project description and I'm sure that I can deliver high quality result to you. Please contact with me and discuss in detail. Thanks.
Hi there. I understand all your requirements for this pocket money tracking laravel webapp. I am a full stack developer and have excellent experience with laravel. I can build your laravel app.