I need a small, single-page HTML-application that does the following:
* Load geo-information from a KML-feed, reload that feed every minute
* Show a Google Map
* Show icons with position-marker for each KML-feed on the map
* Show KML-owners-name on the marker (must be an arrow) (provided by the KML)
* Turn arrow in the correct heading (course, provided by the KML)
* Show a simple menu with KML-owners-name to pan to a specific KML-feed / position-marker on the map
* Show height, speed beside the name in the menu (provided by the KML)
* As written above, update all that info each minute without reloading the whole page, just reload all the KML-feeds
* Build the frontend with Bootstrap, make it usable single-screen without scrolling from iPhone 5 to big desktop screens.
[url removed, login to view]
I will provide another KML-feed (same structure) when we got a deal and you start working.
PS: To be sure that you have read my project description exactly, I will only answer to offers starting with the result of 3*7. Thanks for understanding! :)