I'm looking for a PWA expert (please only apply if you have demonstrable experience in building complex PWA's). I have a web app and mobile app, web app built in java and mobile app in php.
I want to try to build new app with same features using PWA as I'm sick of the ridiculousness of the app we have when we need to make improvements. I want to build this myself with an expert teaching me as I go. I'm pretty much a beginner, have a good understanding of our database and how to use mysql, but can't code.
Please include in the first sentence of your proposal how many years you have built PWAs, and also complexity of ones you have built, in comparison to features below. General proposals will be instantly deleted, so please don't apply if you don't really have the experience.
Key Features of App is for Contingent Recruitment (Labour Hire) Companies, who would be Clients of the System. They would pay per month for this system. A super user could create Clients and give them access to parts/all of system depending on their need.
Within the system does the following:
1. Can post jobs to job-boards
2. Candidates can apply for existing jobs or job types
3. Admin can screen and select candidates to be part of talent pool
4. Admin can add customers, jobsites and jobs and offer work to suitable and available talent pool.
5. Talent pool employees can accept jobs, as well as update their availability easily
6. Talent pool can navigate to job, log hours (GPS tracker, SMS verification, Email verification), provide review on job and customer
7. Customer can add jobsites, add jobs, select suitable and available talent pool for their job Customer can rate the talent pool once job complete, customer signs off hours worked
8. employee gets paid by the system based on intepretation of various rules that determine pay rate (type of work, hours completed, when completed etc)
9. Customer gets charged for the work once the hours are approved, either via credit card or via invoice, depending on how customer is set up.
10. Invoices can be grouped by day, week or month and by jobsite, and/or jobtype. Invoices are emailed to customer
Some other things as well not included in this list.