This job involves enabling an existing Gravity form (or a new web based form that I can integrate into my wordpress site) to grab the form data, then convert it into FNM format so it can be imported to Fannie Mae.
Retrieve data entered to a gravity form - a version of the Uniform Loan Application Form ([login to view URL]) - and convert and export the data to fannie mae version 3.2 format (FNM). It should follow the fannie mae version 3.2 data guide so it can be exported and used in my Loan operation system. I will also need some fields making the process and short version and not as complex as the full 1003 listed above.
Rule 1 - Convert the data entered into a Gravity Form that replicates the form fields of 1003 Uniform Residential Loan Application ([login to view URL]) - a standard loan application form provided by Fannie Mae - to Fannie Mae 3.2 file format. The Fannie Mae file format is used for many integrations in the mortgage industry.
The Fannie Mae integration Guide can be found here: [login to view URL] under “Residential Loan Data Format 1003, V. 3.2 Integration Guide”
Rule 2 - Provide an ability to export the Fannie Mae data via Wordpress admin.
The architectural approach is to build REST API, preferably using the WordPress REST API plugin, to ensure compatibility with Wordpress and the Gravity form plugin.
1. Get the Gravity Form dataset from the Wordpress database.
2. Convert the form fields and the dataset to Fannie Mae required format.
3. Fannie Mae has a very explicit integration guide, including file format and data requirements. NOTE: Reference numbers or field numbers are unique across all datasets. [login to view URL] under “Residential Loan Data Format 1003, V. 3.2 Integration Guide”
4. Export the converted dataset to Fannie Mae 3.2 file format.
5. END - If the required conditions are met, the file can be imported easily into Calyx.
6. Enable this application to be deployed as a plugin within wordpress.
If you can provided a better and scalable approach, please ensure that it will meet ALL the requirements.
PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU HAVE EXPERTISE DOING THIS.