We are an online marketplace startup wanting to develop our e-commerce website. We want to develop a minimum viable product in the beginning and upon analysing the market acceptance proceed with the full version.
The requirement for the MVP is given below :
1. Location based products : Filter the products based on the location it will be delivered to. The location of the buyer should be prompted at the homepage itself
2. Customisations : The buyers can choose from variations listed by the seller and buy the product or can request for a special order via messaging and upon confirmation, order is generated from their itself.
3. Order Confirmation Page : The seller can choose certain products to have an order confirmation page before the checkout page where the buyer has to wait for the seller to confirm the order after clicking the buy button. Then after the seller confirms the order the buyer is requested to make the payment to complete the transaction. If the buyer doesn’t do the payment in 6 hours, the order is cancelled automatically.
4. RFQ : Buyers can request for a quotation from a particular seller as well.
5. Order Status Page : A page where the buyer can see the status of his order.
6. Shop By Store : The buyer should have the option to see the list of sellers and go their individual profile and buy products offered by that particular seller . Each seller should have a URL, clicking on which will take the user directly to his profile.
7. Vendor Dashboard : The vendor should have a dashboard to manage his profile, add and manage his products, manage his orders, See the messages sent by the buyer, View sales analytics etc.
8. Vendor Profile : The vendor need to have a profile similar to a Facebook profile where they add their cover photo, logo , Bio and products. The products are added and managed from this page.
9. Order Management : A page where the seller can track his orders based on stages such as “pending confirmation, pending customer payment, processing, processed, out for delivery, delivered”. After clicking on an order the seller can change the status to the relevant stage. The status will be reflected in the Order Status Page
10. Admin Panel : A page for the us (the admin) to approve shops and products. The shop or product wont go live in the website until approved by the admin.
22 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹113490 på dette job
I have 20 years of experience in software development in various platforms. I am selling my software products in market successfully. I can give you a completed application as per your needs.