Our existing wordpress website exists at [login to view URL], this is being refreshed and updated and we have chosen the themeforest 'X' wordpress theme.
The new theme has been installed and some initial work started on the site which can be viewed at [login to view URL]
This project includes the following:
1. Creating a site framework including all pages, navigation, menus, etc largely based on the existing site but with some minor amendments.
2. Creating placeholders for content in each page based on the page template (we will transfer content once the pages are created).
3. Creating a new homepage (based on what is currently showing at [login to view URL]) but including some of the X theme features shown at [login to view URL] such as content dock, marginless columns, full width layouts, e-mail forms, etc
4. Create a 'portfolio' section similar to that shown at [login to view URL] to display the case studies section from the existing web site
5. Complete snagging, tweaks as required once the content is populated
6. Once complete, launch the web site by moving it from the /new subfolder to the root of www.teammetalogic.com.
NB: It is essential that this site theme and underlying wordpress installation can be updated, so any/all custom code must be contained within the theme customisation sections and not in core css files that will be overwritten on update.
The new site will contain various videos from our YouTube channel ([login to view URL]) so allowance must be made to incorporate these where required.
Experience of 'X' theme preferred.