I've already written the code for my blogpost and have hosted it via Jekyll via Github.
I want a feature added to the landing page of my blogpost. Imagine a blogpost with 100s of posts, each with tags. I would like a feature on the landing page which:
1) Lists tags (which I choose) along with the number of posts that have that tag. Eg: "Data Science (23), SQL (12) …"
2) This number should be dynamically calculated, don’t want it hardcoded
3) The ability to click on the tag (button?) which subselects the posts listed on the landing page, thereby only showing the posts with this tag. This should not require a page reload, want it to be smooth and lightweight.
4) Should be able to select multiple tags from the list, so that posts with those tags show up
5) Want the number next to the tags to get automatically updated when the subselection is made. Eg: On choosing SQL, "Data Science (23)" becomes "Data Science (13)", as there are 13 posts with both the "SQL" tag AND "Data Science" tag
6) Want 3 buttons on top of the list: "Reset", "AND", "OR". Reset will remove all subselections and bring it back to showing all the posts. "AND" will mean that ALL the tags chosen need to be in the post listed. "OR" will flip the logic to show all posts that have ANY of the tags chosen
I can provide my entire skeleton codebase for you to work on top off, as I would like this feature integrated into my landing page.
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹7526 på dette job