Scope of Work
1. Project Scope
Employee Template and Scheduling module is for creating schedule templates and assigning it to employees for their weekly templates.
Access rights will be applied for this module. Administrative rights are given to be able to make modifications. This module loads data from each corporation’s database, that has its own connection variable, that is checked depending on the value of corp ID passed as parameter in URL. This module is part of an on-going project, main page is existing and is not part of this project.
2. Functional Requirements
Implement Access Rights Security
• You will implement an access rights checker for all pages in this module.
Dynamic database connection by corporation
• Pass corporation ID as parameter in URL and use it to determine which database to connect, by getting the corresponding connection variable of the corp ID.
• Can create new template
• Add a shift record in a template and specify its time
• Reorder shift records in a template
• Delete a shift record
• Choose color per template (color picker)
• Duplicate templates
Add employee codes
• Add, edit and delete employee codes
• Reorder codes
Create Schedule Assignment
• Assign a template to specified date range
• Assign employee to employee codes by template
• User can select “Non-branch” or select branch
Generate weekly schedule table
• View schedule per employee in a calendar-like table
• Download schedules as excel file
3. Developer’s Responsibilities
The developer should provide:
• A GitHub account for online repository for collaboration and sharing of source codes.
• Should follow the current design of the webpage.
• Use proper coding standards and put comments in your code.
Development Language and Framework: Laravel, PHP, CSS3, Bootstrap
Database Connection: MySQL
This is integrated in an existing system, and codes and sql files will be provided..You can use other frameworks/libraries like [login to view URL] ,React etc. as long as it doesn't conflict with the current codes and as long as objectives are hit.
Database design for the access rights of this module will be provided. See attached document for more details about this project
20 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₱9103 på dette job
Thanks for your job posting. I have read carefully looked at your project requirements and I can do best job. If you have desire to work with me, please contact me. Thanks.
Hello We are an IT company having expertise into website design-development, mobile application development, digital marketing and graphics designing.
hello mate i read your all description carefully and understand what you need and we can provide you best and serve you the best as on time adn responsive way.