You will be part of CASE team (Customer, Access, Subscription and e-commerce). Your role will be design, development and support eCommerce solution – ezPublish, based on Symfony solution for international news and business publication company based in UK, London - the Economist.
CASE team is working on digitize of customer experience. Working on this project you will have unique opportunity to work with hudge and complex architecture based on new technologies and learn new things.
- Design, develop and support eCommerce solution – ezPublish based on Symfony
- Collaborate with cross-functional distributed teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify problems, data issues, areas for improvement, issues and acceptable strategies to address them,
troubleshoot and debug
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Unit-test and integration-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
- Day to day work with AWS technologies
Position is available onsite in Slovakia, Kosice.
30 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €24/time for dette job
Hello, I have briefly read the description on eCommerce development, and I can deliver as per the requirements however I need us to discuss for more clarity on the details, deadline and budget as well.