Build a bot/script to open an email and click on the link

I need a bot created that will login to a list of bulk, web-based email addresses. Each email address will of course have a username and a password...created from a large free email provider. The bot does NOT have to create the emails, just be able to login to them and perform a task.

There will be emails from: gmail, msn, yahoo, and possibly one or two more main free email providers.

The bot needs to be able to login to those emails and click on a link within the email.

The bot does need to have some dynamic options that need to be definable via some sort of control panel. I want to be able to define:

- The percentage of email opens

- The percentage of clicks on links within those emails

- The percentage of opens and clicks that should occur at each hour within a 24 hour period. The reason for this is that the bot needs to appear as if it were real humans opening and clicking these emails. So the opens and clicks need to be done randomly but according to a defineable by hour or daily distribution.

For example, if there are 100 email addresses that could be checked. I want to define a 36% open rate and a 50% click rate on those opens. This would then be 36 opens and 18 clicks.

However, I want to be able to spread these opens and clicks out throughout the day with a defineable random distribution. So, I'd like to be able to say something like 70% of the activity (opens and clicks) need to happen randomly within the first 6 hours (so about 25 opens and 12-13 clicks in the first 6 hours in this example) and the remaining 30% should happen randomly over the course of the next 18 hours (which in this example would be about 11 opens and 6 clicks).

- The target email to act upon which will be defined and found by one of three things: (1) a subject line match. (2)a "from email address" match. (3)a timestamp match which will be by defineable by a date range.

The bot should also work with a proxy list. So I want to be able to load in a list of proxies and ports...and each email should be logged into from a different proxy. Preferably, that email address is tagged with that proxy from then on and each time the bot logs into that email address it uses the same proxy that it did before. If that proxy is not available, then it will grab another unused proxy from the list.

If you have further questions on this, please ask. However, in summary it should be pretty basic. We just want a bot that will open emails and click on links...and look like it is humans.

Evner: PHP, Web Skrabning, Process Automation, Selenium Webdriver, Selenium

Se mere: chatbot conversation flow example, chatbot template free download, chatbot responses list, chatbots, how to make a bot that clicks links, chatbot conversation examples, chatbot conversation flow template, chatbot conversation script, build script redirect email, script click link, http browser bot click link, php open email script, click bot script proxy, popunder script open click page, disposable email script open source, click bot script, script open page click, windows script host automate click link, auto click link script, contact form script hidden email freeware free open source email validation

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 0 bedømmelser ) Metz, France

Projekt ID: #27904105

7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $11/timen for dette job


Hello, I think I can help you clicking those links in your emails, I need more info about those email servers. Contact me right now.

$12 USD / time
(34 bedømmelser)

Hi, I am professional Python script developer, I can build a script for you by python within very short time. Thanks

$12 USD / time
(38 bedømmelser)
(22 bedømmelser)

hi there, i have good experience in python and also did email automation too. Message me and lets take this forward. Thanks

$11 USD / time
(11 bedømmelser)

I have done the exact same project before. I can show you before starting of project. Trust me it is exact same bot for gmail and yahoo. It is actually a vhrome extension that behaves like a bot and reply to email alon Flere

$8 USD / time
(2 bedømmelser)

Hi, I am UIPath and Automation Anywhere Certified RPA Developer having experience of more than 2 years working with clients in development and consulting. I have also experience on BluePrism, Microsoft Power Automate, Flere

$11 USD / time
(1 bedømmelse)

Hello, I can do the work. I have large experience in php, data scrapping and process automation. I can use the cakephp framework for the scaffolding, it provides fast development for the web and tools to build console Flere

$10 USD / time
(0 bedømmelser)