We recently ran an audit on our website and are looking to boost the web quality.
The main aspects are:
1. Structure our product reviews so that product ratings made by our customers show up in google search results.
2. we need to setup 301 redirect links for old webpages to the new URL's we are using, as these are now showing 4xx status, and fix 302 redirects.
3. to become mobile friendly
4. to setup a google readable xml sitemap.
5. fix issues with http/https versions of the website.
6. fix 302 redirects.
7. create a [url removed, login to view] file
We are specifically looking for on-site SEO work with this project, so please place bids with this in mind. For now we are specifically looking to upgrade the website based on our recent audit report.
If work is completed well, then we will look at backlinks. We manage the meta fields ourselves, and will not be needing assistance with these for now.
81 freelancers are bidding on average £396 for this job
Please provide me your website URL. Let us perform an SEO audit for your business at no obligation. Relevant Skills and Experience HTML, Internet Marketing, Link Building, PHP, SEO Proposed Milestones £250 GBP - bid
Hey, I'm interested in your project. Please send me a message so that we can discuss more. Relevant Skills and Experience HTML, Internet Marketing, Link Building, PHP, SEO Proposed Milestones £333 GBP - 1