To learn more about bitcoin visit [url removed, login to view]
* Compile / Install bitcoin client on linux server
* Develop API to interface with bitcoin client (can use and customize existing open-source API's which may exist)
* Integrate and develop a web interface where merchants can setup their accounts, trade and exchange bitcoins with other traders and FOREX sites, setup the API for their own website to talk to.
* Merchants should be able to setup multiple 'stores' which they can configure the 'success' URL's and the unique API login credentials
The API must:
* From an HTML POST or GET create unique bitcoin payment addresses on demand for each merchant order and associate with merchant's web account
* Be able to automatically send a POST or GET once a payment has been received.