To learn more about bitcoin visit [url removed, login to view]
* Compile / Install bitcoin client on linux server
* Develop API to interface with bitcoin client (can use and customize existing open-source API's which may exist)
* Integrate and develop a web interface where merchants can setup their accounts, trade and exchange bitcoins with other traders and FOREX sites, setup the API for their own website to talk to.
* Merchants should be able to setup multiple 'stores' which they can configure the 'success' URL's and the unique API login credentials
The API must:
* From an HTML POST or GET create unique bitcoin payment addresses on demand for each merchant order and associate with merchant's web account
* Be able to automatically send a POST or GET once a payment has been received.
* Should be able to be 'updated' to allow exchange of other digital currencies as well.
* Needs a bid / ask bidding section for people to buy and sell their currency with other traders. Traders should be allowed to make the money exchange private or use the tools on the site for exchange with real money.
* We should be able to charge a percentage for each transaction made on the site. Each type of transaction needs to have a place where we can set the transaction cost. (percentage or flat fee or both)
3 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $722 for dette job
Hi expert ensure 100% satisfaction and responsibility of your project completion with check out [url removed, login to view]'s start the [url removed, login to view] we start this project [url removed, login to view] us right now and award this project to [url removed, login to view] Mere