BIS website is for advertising.
The project consists in implementing very detailed specifications of additions or modifications (about 18 pages) to the admin section of an existing website. About half of the project is just implementing variations of other pages.
The project requires good understanding of php and mysql. Some pages require implementation of UTF-8 and/or hebrew character encoding, RTL pages but does NOT require knowledge of hebrew language.
The service providers bidding for the project agree in advance to the following requirements and terms:
[url removed, login to view] to sign a non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement.
2. To deliver the project 100% up to specs, bug free.
3. To deliver the project not later than the number of days offered in the bid, counted from the "start", with the "start" happening the first day from the deposit of the money on escrow.
4. The payment for the entire project shall be the amount offered in the bid, made by means of escrow deposit.
5. Prior to delivery you will provide demo to test the work and allow me to give you feedback.
6. To deliver the project by providing the following Deliverables:
1. zip file containing all the files required to set up the updated website (including current files and their updates, not including mysql and php).
2. installation instructions
7. To agree to a late delivery penalty, calculated per day. Your bid shall indicate the suggested amount of the penalty.
8. Communications via PMB.
The day that the escrow deposit is made I will upload all the files required for you to set up the website (requiring at least 5 Megabyte of Webspace, PHP 4.3 or higher with GD-library, and MySQL). In addition:
1. I shall upload copies of the specs pdf files without the copy protection so that you can use the text strings from the document.
2. I shall put in an ftp address all of the files required to set up the website in your server.
3. I shall provide you with a sql file to create a database with examples that will help for the development and shall serve for acceptance testing.