I am looking for an automated program that can read betting tips from a basic website (no flash, etc) and then place automatic bets at required bookmaker. The program needs to have the following capabilities:
• Scan betting website regularly for new tips
• Login intobet365 when primed or when betting tips released
• Read betting tips from website
• Check account balance
• Check odds have not changed from those quoted on the website
• Calculate bet size according to simple formula
• Check that bet size does not exceed bet maximum
• Place bet within milliseconds of tips released released (speed is crucial as the odds will change within seconds of the tips release and bets need to be made before they change!)
• Create record of all bets in a pre-existing excel spreadsheet / google spreadsheet
• Provide notifications when account funds reach pre-determined threshold
I have no programming experience, so require a little help here.
The tips are released on a blog with users posting tips quite regularly throughout the day i wish it to scrape for certain usernames and read the tips they have posted and then bot does its magic and bets as explained above.
Bet size will be determined by the following formula: Bankroll*[Pr(w)*odds-1]/(odds-1) where,
Bankroll is equal to some fixed number specified by me and can be updated easily at any point.
Pr(w) is equal to the probability of the bet winning
Odds are the prices quoted on the tipping website
A few notes:
• Knowledge of betting is helpful but not required. If bidder has no knowledge of betting, then clear instructions will be provided about how to interpret tipping website (not very difficult)
• The example spreadsheet contains an example of what information the program will need to record about each bet and includes a link to one of the webpages where tips are released.
Possible follow-on project work (not included in this project)
• Add in other websites, e.g. Betfair,pinnaclesports etc
• Add in ability to bet on tips received by email
look forward to your replys