I need a software for batch document scanning, it should be able to do the following:
1. Connect to a scanner and fetch scanned documents
2. Display the scanned documents in thumbnails so that user can view it before saving
3. before it is saved, a unique ID is keyed in for each batch, there will be document types based on the type of certificate being scanned, the user selects the type for each document from a dropdown on each of the thumbnail.
4. The documents are then saved in a folder - folder name for each batch is the unique ID of the batch that means, documents scanned in a batch is saved in a new folder with foldername as the unique ID.
5. The unique ID, filenames, document type is saved in a database (MySQL or Access or Excel)
7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $212 på dette job
Hello. Thank you for your post. I am Java/Web expert have many experiences of 10 years old. Excuse me,do you using what kind of scanner? I can help you fully. Please call me. Lets discuss seriously. Thank you.
I'm interested in your project.I have 7+ experience in PHP domain. you will get high work satisfaction because I need your good review and I can quickly get your project done.I'm ready to be hired by you.