ONLY CONTINUE READING, IF YOU HAVE SUBSTANTIAL EXPERIENCE IN ALL OF THESE FIELDS:
- barcode programming
I am looking for an overaverage php-programmer to do the following work on my ecommerce shop [url removed, login to view] until latest 28. feb 2006.
the site is already full functional and is operational. we are in the process of changing our logistics shortly.
- you need to create a new admin interface for our logistics departement. they can only see an excerpt of the orders.
- the logistic admin will login
- there he will see different sheets. the sheets correspond to the status of the orders.
- when a new order comes in then it is in the sheet "new orders". there are check boxes in front of every order.
- when selecting all check boxes, there are 2 functions: a) print selected orders and b) change the status of the selected orders.
- when a) is selected, then the all delivery notes will be printed twice. the design of the delivery note will be one part of your developpement (further down)
- when the status of the checked orders has been change, it will appear in another sheet called "processing"
- there must be a sheet for every status. or you can also make just one sheet, where you can filter by status.
- we will provide you with a original delivery note, so you know exactly how it needs to look like and which information must be generated.
- each order has an order number, which today is generated already on the fly. this ordernumber needs to be converted into a barcode, which will be displayed on the delivery note as well.
- when the order has been processed, then the guy in the logistics takes the one copy of the delivery note and puts it into the parcel. the other one is used to change the status in the system.
- logistics has a special screen to close the processing of the orders.
- there are 2 fields to be filled out per order: a) the barcode of the corresponding order will be scanned and b) the "track&trace" number of dhl, ups or fedex will be scanned.
- if these two things are done, then the status of the order can be changed to "delivery processed".... you can decide if you will use check boxes again or if we make order by order.
- if there are parts missing, then the status cannot be changed.
- please note that the delivery sheets will need to be generated in a .pdf. the best would be, that when an order comes in, then the system generates a .pdf of the delivery note
- of course the .pdf can be opened at all times in the back end...
PLEASE ONLY APPLY, IF YOU AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING POINTS:
1. WE DO NOT ESCROW ANY MONEY, BUT WE GUARANTEE THAT THE MONEY IS PAID BY PAYPAL WITHIN 48 HOURS, AFTER YOU HAVE FINISHED THE WORK. WE HAVE REFERENCES FOR THAT.
2. PLEASE ONLY BID, IF YOU HAVE THE CAPACITY TO FINISH ON TIME. A DELAY WILL HAVE A PENALTY.
3. PLEASE ONLY BID, IF YOU HAVE THE SKILLS TO DO IT.