Our company is looking for Senior backend software engineer. No subcontractors, no companies or project managers. Only self represented talent.
Description: Build backend for mobile application and website for classified ads website. Build backend architecture for both application and website. Build admin CMS for moderators.
Main screen items and consequently new in app pages: Search bar, Favorites, items for sale, buy, rent, Categories, Messages, Sell/Rent Photo, Your ads, Profile.
1) Database creation, integration, and management—e.g., MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
2)Using back-end frameworks to build server-side software, like [login to view URL]
3) Web Server technologies—e.g., J2EE, Apache, Nginx (popular for static content, like images, HTML or CSS files)
4)Cloud computing integration—e.g., public cloud providers like Amazon Web Services, or private cloud environments
6) Linux- and Unix-like operating systems, MacOS X, Windows Server
7)Content management system (CMS) development, deployment, and maintenance API integration
8)Security settings and hack prevents
9)Reporting—generating analytics and statistics like system reports of server load, number of visitors, geography of visitors, etc.
10)Backup and restore technologies for website’s files and DB.
11) Experience with version control, such as Git
12) Ability to work in Pacific Standard Time.
Preferably University degree with majoring in Computer Science.
4-6 years of experience in the field.
Competitive applications that we are aiming for: 5miles, Offerup, [login to view URL]