I need someone to code the following items into an existing website and then place it into the current design format. I need someone who can complete this within 2 weeks!
1. Login page (want login fields to be email and password). This will
need to accommodate people setting up email/password for the first
time, and then be available for people already signed up and they can
just login. There will need to be an import function from csv files to upload current users.
2. Grapevine . This page will be a custom coded bulletin board that will allow members to post messages online for other users to view. Client will need administrative control here - to edit/delete postings when necessary.
3. Interest Groups it will function exactly like the Grapevine, but will be a bulletin board with specific groups, each of which will have posting functionality available, as well as giving client administrative control here, too.
4. Classified - An online classified section for members to post a listing of items that they have to sell. Client will need administrative control here, too - to edit/delete postings when they have been sold. A visitor can't be able to delete postings.
5. Member Directory - we will keep this simple. It won't be tied to
people that register their email and password in order to use this
part of the website. (administrative functionality here)..There will need to be an import function from csv files to upload current users.
6. Poll/Voting Page - Will likely only have one question to post at a time, and have the option to add multiple choices by either pull-down menu or radio buttons. Admin control here as well!
7. News Ticker - It will be a ticker that goes somewhere across the top area of the page from left to right. We would need to have administrative access so my client can add or take away news from the ticker. It will only appear on the home page.