We are seeking an experienced AWS professional with experience in CloudFront and WAF.
The purpose of this project is to better integrate CloudFront into our Kubernetes hosting infrastructure. Your primary responsibilities will be optimizing CloudFront behaviors and WAF ACLs to increase performance of WordPress websites.
Written and spoken English is required.
- Develop a set of CloudFront behaviors that can be applied to all WordPress websites.
- Develop an automated check system that ensures uniform configuration across all CloudFront distributions.
- Develop WAF ACLs that block SPAM and hack attempts.
- Review CloudFront analytics and distribution invalidations to provide suggestions for improving caching policy.
- Establish a tagging system that can be used across AWS resources.
- Utilize CloudWatch to monitor performance and alert of imminent downtime.
If this is something that interests you, let us know, and we will set up an interview. After successful completion of this project, we are open to discussing a long-term working relationship.