Budget is tight on this project, as we are in final development stages, so please bid accordingly.......
[url removed, login to view]
Login with the following:
- go through the wizard steps and then review the template website that is created upon completion for the best understanding of what is needed for this project.
Below is a listing of what I have found thus far that is needed……………
HOME PAGE SECTION OF TEMPLATE
– Featured Headlines - pull first news item and have it shown here
- Events popup needs to show entire record
- Latest Gallery Additions needs shown in applicable box
WIZARD STEP 3 – TEAM NEWS SECTION OF TEMPLATE
- Need all news stories listed on this wizard page and allow news items to be edited or deleted
- Set it up so it will show 5 news stories per page on the site template, with “Next 5 stories” for additional stories – 5 per page
- Latest Gallery Additions needs shown in applicable box on site template
WIZARD STEP 4 – SCHEDULE & EVENTS CALENDAR SECTION OF TEMPLATE
- Entire event record needs to be shown in popup
- Schedule box information needs to be shown (replace latest gallery box with Schedule box)
WIZARD STEP 7 – DOWNLOADS SECTION OF TEMPLATE
- Downloads need to be shown on this page
- Downloads section core tools in wizard are created but need to be tied into the database and site template
WIZARD STEP 7B – MULTIMEDIA SECTION OF TEMPLATE
- Multimedia needs to be shown on this page
- Multimedia section core tools are created but need to be tied into the database and site template
- All the pictures should be grouped into Galleries that can be named. So if the coach has 20 photos from a recent tournament in Orlando, he can create a gallery called "Orlando tournament", then upload all those photos into that gallery. Then, on the Gallery page of the actual website, visitors can click on the name of the gallery. From there, I like the lightbox photo display. The lightbox opens up, and the visitor can browse through all the photos in that gallery. When done, he can close the lightbox, then select a different gallery (ie. team party or whatever).
- A form that automatically is forwarded to the coach email entered in Step 8
As we go through testing there may be additional items that need fixed, so I am looking for a programmer who can take initiative and think outside the box to get things done!
Self-thinker and Flexibility is a must!!!
This is an urgent project and i need someone who can assist right away! We are under a strict deadline to get the final site up and running within 24 hours!
Access to review code can be provided prior to bidding.
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $581 på dette job
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. I request you to check your PM for our quality work. Payment in Milestones. Thanks & Regards Webexpertz Team