See the image attached to see how the page currently looks.
It shows Product price
1-24 months/instalments. Qty currently doesn’t alter the price i.e. price x qty
What you will do:
1. All prices below in green need to be displayed in the frontend product page. Calculations will need to be automatic.
• Product price ex VAT backend only
• Product price inc VAT (včetně DPH) = 21% or 15% *see point 4 -the amount incl VAT
• Admin fee (Administrativní poplatek) = 0.9% of the total price incl VAT - the amount (smaller font)
• Deposit 10% min (Záloha 10% min) = 10% of the total price inc vat - the amount (smaller font)
• Initial payment min (Počáteční platba min) = admin+deposit - the amount (larger font)
• (see image above) Change “default title” to “number of instalments” and Počet měsíců in Czech.
• Price per month (Cena za měsíc) in big/bold - the amount
2. I also need someone to ensure that if I update the main price in the product page backend. All prices automatically update i.e. the variants etc.
3. Unfortunately the products currently in the site are incorrect. Because the VAT was not first deducted. So the other job is to deduct the profit 12% and then the VAT 21% from all of the existing products and then re-add 12% profit margin to the new price.
All existing products need to have the profit and VAT deducted. So in the example in the picture. 8163.68 please deduct 12% then deduct 21% then add 12% As in the following example
First calculation: 8163.68 - 12% (979.64) = 7184.04 Second calculation: 7184.04 - 21% (1508.64) = 5675.40 Third calculation: 5675.40 + 12% (681.04) = 6356.44
For all new products added to the site I need to deduct 21% from the price then add 12%. I need this to be automated when adding a product.
4. I would also like to have a tick box in product page backend which sets the VAT rate to either 21% or 15% in the product page. All products currently in the store are 21% so if this could be set also. This will then in turn set the correct amount to charge for VAT when calculating product price including VAT. Default option should be 21%
5. Also I would need an invoicing software program to be installed. Fakturoid with EET and ensure it works with the payment gateway [url removed, login to view] It needs to send a receipt CZ & En to the customer after each instalment. Also comply with Czech EET laws. This might be done by fakturoid themselves.
6. Once customer chooses number of instalments the price per month should alter automatically. This should be in bigger bold writing.
7. If someone chooses to input quantity, all prices should update automatically as well.
8. Crucially the only price which goes through to the checkout is the product price inc vat
9. As this site is bilingual, these new additions should also be available in Czech or English, underlined text.
10. You will also be responsible for liaising with my main supplier to set up a data feed for their products with the necessary filters.
The payment gateway is a third party, namely Lay-buys.com. This gateway will need to take the total price including VAT and it manages the instalments on its own, if you perform an “order” you will see this. Thus the prices you will be calculating here are only for reference in the product page so the customer knows what they are going to pay before they make it to the checkout.
Products will eventually be added via Datafeed with daily updates. When this happens all these prices etc need to be updated automatically.
To see the website please go to [url removed, login to view] click enter password in the top right and enter password: freelancer12345
You are editing an existing app. You will be adding the above extra functions. But first you need to add the files of the existing app to my new hosting and test that it functions.
Then I need the app edited. To ensure it does all that is mentioned in the attachment. Please read the attachment first.