Bot that can access my accounts at Bitfinex, Bitstamp and Oanda to:
- I am open to the just making identical Bots for each exchange if more easy.
- Get historical data, DATE, OPEN, HIGH, LOW, CLOSE, VOLUME;
- Get present account info;
- Get balance of wallets/accounts;
- Active positions;
- Initiate Limit order trades;
- Manage trade, which include OCO, Fill or kill, moving/closing of limit orders(SL/trailing Stop or Target orders) on several different pairs and/or timeframes(I usually only trade the daily bar because of this slow way of doing it, but hopefully automating it means I will try looking at lower TF) and/or brokers(In Forex I know this can be done by assigning a “Magic” number to each trade);
- Cryptocurrency pairs that I want access to: BTCUSD, ETHUSD, XRPUSD, BCHUSD, LTCUSD and maybe some of the pairs in between such as LTCBTC(this should be able to be updated with very little effort)
- Forex pairs, I usually only trade the major pairs such as EURUSD and GBPUSD, but as above this should be updated.
- Email alert on trades initiated, Targets and SL being hit, or limit orders being moved and an email when recalculation has been done with the latest best entry and such(more on this below) and the ability shut off emails ;
- UI should be kept extremely simple, I don’t need a lot of buttons. I will manage the BOT from the code, preferably in Microsoft Visual Studio, for that reason the code should be very well commented;
- The UI should however display a log, of trades, errors and when the bot is initiated, the bot should check the funds status on all accounts, and display whether or not the Bot has funds to trade, and the latest calculated Amount to trade, Entry conditions such as SL/ Trailing Stop and Target.
I use historical data to calculate what I believe is the best entry, SL and target. For now I do this in Excel.
I don’t know if the best solution is to keep these calculations in Excel or setup some sort of array in the code, I rely on your expertise to find the best solution. But automating this will mean that the same data will be used in a lot of calculations, and then Excel may not be the best choice.??
I usually don’t need access to more than 400 Bars of historical data, regardless of TimeFrame. The Bot should discard data older than that. But I would like the option of changing this to Max 800 Bars.
On each New bar I want the Bot to recalculate everything!
And subsequent initiate a trade, if the conditions are right.
I can imagine this only leeds to more questions, I know I have a lot questions to ask you guys. Please feel free to ask.
Any recommendations is well appreciated.
I selected a fixed price, but if the right person prefer
Please comment if I have selected the wrong skills, I do apologize for vasting anybodies time.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Kevin
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1766 på dette job
Dear,Sir How are you? I am very interested in your project and am ready for starting your project for now. I will work very hard and best for you. Best Regards