- We are looking for a API Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, an understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Location Preference: India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of RESTful API's and it's usage.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel/Codeigniter.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Familiarity with MySQL databases.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git etc.