I am looking for someone to create a simple animated gif tool that would be similar to: [url removed, login to view], but would allow for the following:
- Browser post of up to 20 images (primarily company logos)
- Default Size of 100 x 100 pixels. Also allow user to select 125x125, 150x150, 300x300 or custom size
- Default interval between images with ability to select another speed.
- Automatically resize images to the correct size based on select. This feature must set the width or height to the correct size, but constrain the proportions so as not to cause pixelation. It must also allow for a number of image types. Finally it must use white space around the image for anything that has to be resize to prevent overlapping.
- The completed files must saved in an images directory on the server and automatically generate and display an image URL when complete.
- There must also be save button to save the image to a local computer.
- This will be a web-based tool.
This could be done using GD Library or ImageMagix or another class open-source solution with customizations.