Flight Status Tracker
• You should sign up for a free API key here: [login to view URL]
• The user can enter an airport code and retrieve flights departing or arriving from the airport. From the list of flights, the user can select one of them to see the location, speed, altitude of the flight, and status of the flight.
• The URL you should use for departing flights is: [login to view URL][YOUR_API_KEY]&arrIata=YOW
• The URL you should use for departing flights is: [login to view URL][YOUR_API_KEY]&depIata=YOW
• Change the YOW with the 3-letter airport code the user has searched. Assume that the user knows what airport code to look for by using google, Expedia, Travelocity, or any other travel website.
• The user can save the flight number for later updates. The user can then delete the flight from the list of saved flights.
• The entire documentation for the API is here: [login to view URL]
1. Each Activity must have a ListView to present items. Selecting an item from the ListView must show detailed information about the item selected.
2. Each activity must have at least 1 progress bar and at least 1 button.
3. Each activity must have at least 1 edit text with appropriate text input method and at least 1 Toast, Snackbar, and custom dialog notification.
4. The software must have 1 different activity written by each person in your group. The activity must be accessible by selecting a graphical icon from a Toolbar.
5. Each Activity must use a fragment somewhere in its graphical interface.
6. Each activity must have a help menu item that displays a dialog with the author’s name, Activity version number, and instructions for how to use the interface.
7. There must be at least 1 other language supported by your Activity. If you are not bilingual, then you must support both British and American English (words like colour, color, neighbour, neighbor, etc). If you know a language other than English, then you can support that language in your application and don’t need to support American English.
8. The items listed in the ListView must be stored by the application so that appear the next time the application is launched. The user must be able to add and delete items, which would then also be stored in a database.
9. Each activity must use an AsyncTask to retrieve data from an http server.
10. Each activity must use SharedPreferences to save something about the application for use the next time the application is launched.
11. All activities must be integrated into a single working application, on a single device or emulator.
12. The interfaces must look professional, with GUI elements properly laid out and aligned.
13. The functions and variables you write must be properly documented using JavaDoc comments.
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $417 på dette job
i am an android developer having 3 years of experience.. i have developed 70+ mobile apps . i can create same app as your requirements are. please reply me if you want high quality app.