I need a web app coded that will do the same things as [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
What I need the app to do is the following:
1) Enter a ebay seller username, and it goes to their store and scrapes all their listing titles, after that, it copies those and checks those titles in amazon, and tries to match products (with the exact title) and shows the price difference between them. after that you can save it as a CSV file. Maybe limit this to around 500 items per scrape to avoid having IP blocked by amazon or ebay.
2) Add/Search any product from amazon, Add/Search a whole top selling amazon category / sub category. I'd like to be able to search a whole best selling category/sub category on amazon and then search for listings with the same title on ebay that have a price difference. So you should be able to filter and sort the results by price difference, for example you could search for products that only have a £5 price difference and upwards, or filter it by a percentage, or sort them by how many have sold in the past month. There is a website that does something similar here:
[url removed, login to view]
I'd then like it to display all the results, or maybe 500 at a time to prevent IP blocks, with price difference and how many have sold in the past month, and display each listing with a checkbox next to them, with a list selected button. When the button is pressed the app would scrape all the listings from amazon, and list them on ebay with the option to increase price by a certain percentage or cash amount, individually or as a whole.
3) Listing creation, you enter the amazon ASIN and it will create ebay store listings, using an HTML template that we have created, (it will fill details from amazon into this listing). Like title, pictures, and descriptions. (the pictures will be saved onto the server).
4) Every 30 mins, a cronjob will run and check the price on amazon, and if the price is different, it will adjust the price on ebay, by revising the item. The software needs to be able to change price based on factors (like a fixed/percentage profit and minimum profit settings.) (Like 20% percent profit, but make at least 5 GBP profit.) It also has to check stock levels with amazon and update this.
5) Automatic ordering when item is paid for through Amazon API. It also needs to change order status on ebay and send tracking information over to ebay.
Please bid carefully, I will only consider awarding this project to people who can demonstrate that they fully understand what I am wanting in the proposal. I'm sure we will need to have further discussions to establish how each point will be achieved.
Thanks for looking.