I need to setup an affiliate program script which needs the 8 following parts:
1) Admin control panel (password protected)
2) Affiliate control panel (password protected)
3) Affiliate sign up page, they enter their info & user/pass to login
4) Tracking of clicks and sales to affiliate accounts (link code)
5) Admin needs to be able to assign a dollar amount for sales (example $16) to each affiliate, this needs to be so admin can give different amount to each affiliate.
6) Inside the admin & affiliate area there needs to be the fields:
* number of clicks
* number of sales
* number of refunds/chargebacks
* number of rebilling sales
* Dollar ($) amount of each sale
* Total column of each of the fields
7) When using the affiliate "link code" it will take the customer to my web site. Then when the customer goes to checkout, a page which is part of the script will ask him to enter his email first. The email is then recorded to the admin area + the affiliate id number. The script will then pass the customer onto the billing companies page.
This way when the sale is done and approved by my biller, I can go into the admin area, check for the customers email and add the sale to the referring affiliate.
8) Admin needs to be able to remove sales, add sales to refund/chargeback fields, and stop rebilling sales.
The script will need all of these important details.
* The affiliate should be able to register for the affiliate program, and gain access to a control panel in which he or she can access a unique referral URL which will lead to our company website.
The affiliate should be able to see fields: number of clicks, number of leads/sale, number of refunds/chargebacks, number of rebilling sales. generated on a daily/monthly basis. (with history lookup feature)
There should be a profile section in the affiliate control panel where the billing information can be placed so that admins know where to issue payments.
Inside the affiliate (and admin) section It must show "number of clicks, sales, refund/chargeback, rebilling, amounts, totals" each day of the week, and an overall total of that month. Then each month it starts over again, but all the data/totals must be stored so a history lookup can be done.
* The admin area must be able to see all of the account details of each affiliate including his personal details, billing info & "number of clicks, sales, refund/chargeback, rebilling, amounts, totals"
* The admin area must also see all the customer emails, and which affiliate/id has sent them (more info on this part is next) The admin must be then able to manualy add the sale to the referring affiliate only manualy, not auto.
Admin must be also able to remove the sale and put it into refund/chargeback field.
* Very important part. When the affiliate gets his tracking link code from his affiliate area, it must be able to do this bit -> If a customer clicks his link code, the script will record the click in his admin area. Then the customer ends up on my website.
Then if the customer clicks through to the checkout page, he must 1st hit a page generated by this script. This will ask for his email, which is then recorded to the affiliate/id which sent him.
After customer enters his email, the script sends him to billing companies credit card billing page. I would then manually check with billing company to see if sale is approved, if it is Yes, then I enter admin, use "lookup" feature to find customers email, and then script will show me which affiliate sent that customer/email. I then manually add the sale to the affiliate into his sales field for that day.
* All sales that I manually add to every affiliate, 30 days from that date, it must automatically show up in the affiliates stats (under rebilling field). Example if I add a sale to affiliate on the 24th May, the script needs to auto make it show up on the 24th June, 24th July and so on, until I stop/remove it inside the admin area.
This is because all of the customer sales rebill until they ask billing company to stop.
** I will need copy of all parts of this script, and for it to be installed and working on my hosting server. **
Thank you for reading all of this infos, I look forward to working with you!!