I currently have a website (SaaS) built in Drupal. The system is pretty straight forward:
1. You add customers to the database, they are automatically sent a series of e-mails you specify, days, weeks or months later. You can also send one off campaigns.
The system that does the above is all in place.
What I want to create is a way for people to have a sign up box on their website, when someone enters their name and e-mail address in to the system, they are sent, or download a PDF (of the customers choosing).
They are then added as a customer to the existing system, which will automatically send out the e-mails.
The idea is to give the website visitor an incentive to give up their e-mail, and we can automatically market to them.
The most efficient way to do this as I see is:
1. Create an area in the Drupal admin called "Forms".
2. Let them add a new form, specify title, colour of title, and item they should receive (PDF).
3. This would then generate an iFrame/Embedd they place on their Website, and display a "Thank you message" once they enter the form.
3. They can add multiple here.
No styling is particularly needed, it would fit in to the existing theme.
I'm looking for someone I can work with on an on going basis to make additions to my Saas as the business grows.
I'll be looking for an idea of price and time scale to achieve this.
59 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $370 på dette job
This is my job. I can do it. I'm ready to work now. ================================================================================================================================================================
Hi, i am an expert in Website Designing & Development and I can Develop sites in Codeigniter,Drupal,Wordpress, Magento and Core PHP, [login to view URL]'s discuss. ready to start. thanks.