A web application required.
Project Title: ACOMORAN Information Management System
AMALGAMATED COMMERCIAL TRICYCLES & MOTORCYCLE OWNERES, REPAIRERS AND RIDERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (ACOMORAN), is the largest transportation union in Nigeria.
The population projection is about 30 Million operators across the nation.
My project is to develop a customized software application that will register all operators of tricycle and motorcycles across the nation, issuance of Biometrics identity card to all duly registered members, data synchronization.
The aim of this project is to curb road crimes using digital short codes.
The software should be able to capture the following fields
(ii) First Name
(iii) Middle Name
(iv) State of Origin
(v) Local Government Area
(vii) Date of Birth
(viii) Digital Photo Image (Using Camera or Passport Photograph)
2. Type of Transportation System
(i) Tricycle Model - a) H20 Salamander, b) Bajaj, c) TVC, d) Oldang Etc.
(ii) Motorcycle Model – Yamaha, Jinching, etc
Points to note.
. We are to capture all operators online
• This is a database for all operators in Nigeria.
• Nigeria is made up of 36 States including the Federal Capital Territory.
• Each state is made up of several local government areas
• Each Local Government Area is made up of several wards
• Every Motorcycle or Tricycle Rider will have a unique identifier code targeting the plate number which will be linked to his or her smart card
• The smart which will be issued as an identity card is tied to his registered plate number
The program should be able to search an operator by surname, by local Government area, by ward, by State, Etc
We are interested in knowing which application will be used as front end and back end.
We are also interested in knowing the hardware and software requirement of the server that can host the population of about 30 Million operators
As a Union, all operators pay daily dues in Naira to ACOMORAN in each state in each Local government.
Introduce an e-ticketing system using the smart card and a point of sales (POS) to effect the payment of the daily dues.
What other security feature that can be introduced into the application to ensure all members of the union are properly checked.