Here is the flow of how it works:
1) Photographer will take pictures
2) Photographer or (Client using the site) Will Login will upload pictures in NextGen.
3) Two galleries will be made. One Free Preview Gallery (low res images) and One password protected Gallery (high resolution images) Low res gallery is posted immediately.
4) The Galleries "preview" and "purchase" will be attached to templates describing how to order etc.
5) The Client (photographer) will then need to pay to publish the "Purchased post".
6) Once they client pays, the post is able to be published.
7) Once the post is published, the photographer's customer can then purchase the gallery and be given the password to download the pictures.
38 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $320 for dette job