We are looking for WordPress Expert for Custom Work to join our team
Please read attached document for Stage 1
Stage 1 is a test to find the right candidate.
You need to read and understand the attached scope of work. Ask relevant questions so you fully understand what is required. You are to price to carry out the complete work in this document.
We will be using this template as a base [url removed, login to view] (This is a brand new website.)
(If you have created the same or similar to the scope before, let us know as it could be a major advantage for you)
We are looking for the following attributes in our new team member
1. Being able read/understand and ask relevant questions to fully understand what is required
2. Being able to work quickly and ask questions before the work is held up
3. Have an eye for detail and making your work look fantastic. (Suggest what could make it even better)
4. Being able to communicate well with the team
5. Expert in WordPress with fantastic knowledge and understanding of what plugins are available. (We greatly believe in not reinventing the wheel) If you wish to use paid plugins lets us discuss and agree.
Please submit your fixed price to carry out the work and the period of time needed to complete the work as listed on the attached document.
Read everything carefully as you will be removed from bid list if you do not read and understand these requirements
Make sure you use this code in your submission "#152hq2" so we know you have read what is required.
Remember, we are looking for a person to join our team for ongoing WP work, visit [url removed, login to view] to find out more about us.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $571 for this job
Hello, ** In process of reviewing your details and revert shortly with inputs and estimates. Thanks Ashish Stay tuned, I'm is still working on this proposal.