I have found in Internet a php script (zip file), written by an unknown software developer, that unfortunately has abandoned the script with some bugs.
The script runs a website for sports tipster competitions identical to this website: [url removed, login to view]
I need a freelancer to:
1) install the script on a website of my own (hosted on [url removed, login to view]) for which I will provide the login credentials.
2) fix all the bugs and eventually completing the missing code
3) send back to me the fixed PHP script
4) provide support for a brand new installation of the script made by myself
Attention: The freelance will get paid ONLY AFTER:
A) The freelancer will install the script on a real website (no local installations on pc!!) and I will be able to autonomously test the website for at least 1 day, in order to double checking that every feature works properly.
B) All the features of the script (like: events auto-update, odds and livescores) will be proven to work fine
C) A text file for a brand new step-by-step installation of the script will be included in the zip file
D) The zip file containing the fixed PHP script will be sent back to me
E) I will be able to re-install the script, by myself. (The freelancer must provide all the required support in case of necessity)
Two milestones will be set:
First milestone: When point “B” will be accomplished
Second milestone: When point “E” will be accomplished
Attention n°2: I’m not a software developer so I cannot provide particular support for the issues. Anyway I have read that other users, who tried to use this script, have reported at least these two errors:
1) Database error when installing the script
2) Error while posting a new sports tip (i.e. ” error! There was a problem creating the tips: Unknown column ‘result’ in ‘field list’ ”)
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €25 for dette job
Hello, Are those the only two bugs in the software currently or would I need to extensively test it to find if more exist? (Just trying to get an idea how much time I would need for the job) Thanks! Keith
Hi there, This is not an automated message. I can work on this project according to your instruction. Please let me know if you are interested. Regards Baris