1. Build Process posting the transaction Data: The system should be able to attach phone number to a transaction whenever the cashier enters a phone number in loyalty screen and upon completion of transaction should generate a XML file with all the transaction details.
a. The XMLs should be queued to be transmitted to the backend for storing in the database and should be removed from the queue only when they are persisted in the backend. The queue should take care of scenarios where wifi is not there and the transactions accumulate
2. Get the Customer Information from the backend: The app should get the information from the backend whenever the cashier requests for customer info and there should be an option to deduct the value of loyalty points from the overall transaction.
3. User Registration – The POS should be able to register a new customer and send the info to the backend for storing. Again a queue has to be implemented here where the registered user’s information is stored in a queue until it is persisted in the database in the backend.
4. Vouchers: Whenever a loyalty voucher is entered the POS should send a request to the backend for verification and would get an AX coupon code which should then be added to the transaction. The verification parameters would be customer number and coupon code.
A few points regarding the API calls:
1. The API calls should include a token which would be decoded in the backend.
The consultant would be required with the Loyalytics technology team. The consultant would be responsible for the POS application and API call structuring. The backend application would be built by loyalytics
4 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹91944 på dette job
HELLO I CAN START RIGHT NOW - I AM EXPERT IN .NET C Programming and I BET YOU CANNOT FIND BETTER FREELANCER THAN ME ... pLEASE MESSEGE ME AND LETS DISCUSS THE THINGS THANKS