We require a PHP/Drupal Developer to assist us in fixing/amending or providing a solution for our pre-built drupal webform which has a plugin that integrates into SharePoint.
How it currently works + issues:
Once the form is submitted it creates a SharePoint list item. The issue currently is that if a user uploads an attachment on the Drupal webform, the list item is created but with no attachment in SharePoint
Developer will also be allowed to recommend how they can improve on this, and this will be taken into consideration and project may be extended
1. Fix attachments integration with SharePoint list item
2. Implement cascading on current Drupal webform drop-downs (Eg. Country>Province>City)
3. Reduce form size and elements to better match page
4. When user submits change confirmation message
1. Developer will be given access to a development environment where he will be able to check the current setup and see the files necessary as well if needs be to ensure testing of the requirements. Developments will also be tested here
2. There will be NO initial milestones. Milestones, if deemed necessary, will be created and once complete will be paid to developer. There have been situations where a developer was paid an initial milestone and could not produce the work thereby us losing out significantly
3. PLEASE DO NOT BID WITHOUT READING/REREADING THE REQUIREMENTS to ensure you understand them fully and are sure you can deliver this project on time and in a timely manner.
4. PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT OR UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE RULES
5. When sending through proposals please be accurate in amount and date to your best ability. There will be a very small amount of leeway however once a milestone/amount is decided upon it will not be changed
6. If the developer contradicts any of the above rules during development, project will be cancelled
28 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $223 for dette job
i have 5 year of professional experience in software web application development .. Relevant Skills and Experience css,drupal, Proposed Milestones $166 USD - 1